PM Kisan | pmkisan.gov.in | PM Kisan Beneficiary Status | Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | pm kisan beneficiary Status |
PM Kisan (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) is Central Government Scheme in which all small a farmers will get up to ₹6,000 per year as minimum income support. The Scheme was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019.
(प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना) In this Scheme Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana all the farmers are included who have a 2-hectare field or less than that. In this Scheme all the farmers will get 6000 rupees per year in form of three Installment of 2000 rupees.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
The Central Government announced that 6000 rupees per year. That will be distributed to the farmers in 3 instalments of 2000 in a year. This financial help is very beneficial for the farmer. They can utilise it for their personal as well as for farming.
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the government has almost Paid 75000 crore rupees directly to the farmers Account. The government has announced that 6000 rupees paid to each farmer through DBT(Direct Beneficiary Transfer) Process.
- PM Kisan Yojana: प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | PM Kisan Registration
- dbt agriculture बिहार किसान रजिस्ट्रेशन: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म, Farmer Registration
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021: Apply Online, Portal Guide
The Government pays the pension in three instalments of 2000. The government has planned to include almost 12 crore small farmers in the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana during 2021 Session.
Key Points of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Honourable PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefit Under this scheme||6000 economy help to all the farmers of the country|
|Objective||Financial support to the family of farmers|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and |
|Effective from||1st December 2018|
|Date of launch||24th February, 2019|
|Revision of Scheme||1st June 2019|
Latest Update On PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
In recent update, the central government announced new rules regarding Pradhanmantri e-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021. प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना में बदलाव Not only small farmers but now all the farmer in different categories can also apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
A big update in the rule is that all the farmers can apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana who have 1 hectare, 2 hectors, 3 hectors, 4 hectors, 5 hector field and more than it. All the farmers can apply for this pension Yojana. There is no restriction for anyone now.
There is another change in the rule for the benefit of farmer. Farmer can do their registration by their own self. According to the previous rule the farmer have to go to the office of accountant and agricultural officer for their registration. After rounding of many days then the registration process is complete.
Another latest facility provided by the government is that you can check your application status by yourself. For checking your application status you need to have some documents like Aadhar number, mobile number and bank passbook
- (NSP) National Scholarship Portal 2021: Registration, Login & Online Status
- मुख्यमंत्री बालक बालिका प्रोत्साहन योजना 2022: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पात्रता व लाभ
Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The amount of this Scheme is transferred to the farmer’s account once registration will be completed and state govt verifies the account of the beneficiary
- Almost 70 lakh farmers are there in West Bengal who are seized of the profits of PM Kisan Saman Nidhi yojana. Government of West Bengal had not verified the application of some of the farmers living in West Bengal.
- In the video conferencing, PM of India has explained the new law of farmer and described the advantages of this scheme and law. He also stated that farmer’s and their families not be harmed through this law.
- Lastly, PM Narendra Modi praised all the recipients of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Documents Required to Apply for PM Kisan Yojana 2021
- The farmers should have at least 2 hectares of field of their own.
- The original paper of the field
- Bank passbook of Applicant
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card of Recipient
- Voter ID card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Driving licence of Candidate
- Full details of land from land revenue department
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Apply 2021
- First Beneficiary, Should Visit the Official Website of PM Kisan(pmkisan.gov.in)
- In home there is “Farmer Corner” Section.
- Benificiary have to Select “New Farmer Registration” as Per Your Requirement.
- Fill All The Information as Per Your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the Captcha Code in Image Code Section.
- Click On the Submit Button.
- Now, Click on Save Button and Take a Print Out for future.
How To Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status
- First, visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, the candidate can find the Farmer Corner.
- After that, click on Beneficiary Status.
- Choose Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number to check the installment status.
- After entering details, click on the Get Data button.
- Your PM Kisan Samma Nidhi status will be displayed on the screen.
Frequently Asked Question
What does Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana stands?
It is a central government scheme to provide economic support to landholding farmers. According to this scheme farmers will get some amount every year to support their domestic needs.
Is benefit applicable to only small and marginal farmers?
No, when the program was launched it was beneficial for only small and marginal farmers. Later on, it is revised and extended to do all farmers irrespective of their size of landholding.
What benefits are included under pm Kisan Nidhi Yojana?
Under this scheme of landholding, farmers will get financial support from central government. Family will get 6000 rupees per annum in three equal instalment. This installment will have two thousand rupees. It is payable at every 4 months.
When PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched?
Initially this program was launched by our prime minister on 24th February 2019. However, some revision was done later.
Is employee of Central State government or autonomous organisation eligible for benefit under the scheme?
No, all serving or retired officers and employees of any government organization are not eligible to get this benefit. However it is applicable to multi-tasking staff retired or group D, lower-class employee.
Can I get the benefit using incorrect information?
Beneficiary will provide incorrect information and not eligible for the scheme. In that case action law will be implemented for recovery of the transferred amount.
I own more than two acre of cultivated land. Am I eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana?
Irrespective of the size of land all farmers family are eligible for PM Kisan Yojana.
Is an income tax payee farmer is eligible for this scheme?
If a candidate or member of family is Income Tax pay then they are not eligible for the benefit of the scheme.
How the farmer will get this monetary help?
Under PM Kisan Yojana this monetary benefit will directly credited to the account of beneficiary under digital India. There is no scheme for in cash services. All money transaction is made online.
From where to check list of beneficiaries under pm Kisan portal?
List of eligible beneficiaries will update on the official website under different states and union territory. This list will update regularly according to variation in the list of applicants.
Is micro landholding applicant are eligible for benefit of PM Kisan Yojana?
If the micro landholding is not cultivable land then those applicants are excluded from the benefits of the scheme.
What is the method for valuation of information to furnish declaration by beneficiary?
Ans. State government are free to decide about mechanism of validation of information. It is their duty to validate the declaration given by beneficiary.
Leave a Reply