Ariana Grande-Butera commonly known as Ariana Grande is an American singer and actress. She was born in Boca Raton, Florida, US.
Ariana Grande began her career at age 15 in the 2008 Broadway musical 13. She rose to fame for her role as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and Sam & Cat (2013–2014). She subsequently signed with Republic Records in 2011 after the label’s executives discovered YouTube videos of her covering songs.
Ariana Grande Wiki / Biography
|Full Name||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1993|
|Age||28 Years (In 2021)|
|Birth Place||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Profession||Singer, Actress and Songwriter|
|School||Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School, Florida, United States|
|Education Qualification||High School|
|Net Worth||$150 Million|
Personal Details & Ariana Grande Biography
Ariana Grande is an actress from America who is also famous as a singer and songwriter. She was born on June 26, 1993 in Florida, United States. Her music, much of which is based on personal experiences, has been the subject of widespread media attention, while her four-octave vocal range has received critical acclaim.
She has received numerous accolades throughout her career, including two Grammy Awards, one Brit Award, two Billboard Music Awards, three American Music Awards, nine MTV Video Music Awards, and 27 Guinness World Records.
Grande began her music career at age 15 in the 2008 Broadway musical 13. She rose to fame for playing Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and Sam & Cat (2013–2014).
If you are curious about Ariana Grande, you are in the right place. Here you will get the details of Ariana Grande net worth age, affairs, educational background, salary and much other information. Let’s Check.
Ariana Grande Career
- As per her career, in 2009, she was cast in the Nickelodeon television show Victorious along with 13 co-star Elizabeth Gillies.
- After the first season of Victorious wrapped, Grande wanted to focus on her music career and began working on her debut album, in 2010.
- Grande recorded her first studio album Yours Truly, originally titled Daydreamin’, over a three-year period, in 2103.
- In March 2014, Grande sang at the White House concert, “Women of Soul: In Performance at the White House”.
- In February 2015, Grande embarked on her first worldwide concert tour, The Honeymoon Tour, to further promote My Everything, with shows in North America, Europe, Asia and South America.
- She began recording songs for her third studio album, Dangerous Woman, originally titled Moonlight, in 2015.
- In March 2016, Grande released “Dangerous Woman” as the lead single from the retitled album of the same name.
- The single debuted at number ten on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming the first artist to have the lead single from each of her first three albums debut in the top ten.
- Grande began working on songs for her fourth studio album, Sweetener, with Pharrell Williams in 2016.
- Grande would be headlining the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
- She became the youngest and only the fourth female artist ever to headline the festival.
- It took place April 12–14 and April 19–21.
- According to reports, she was paid $8 million for both days on which she performed. Grande performed with a number of other celebrities, including NSYNC, P.Diddy, Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber.
- In June 2019, Grande announced that she co-executive produced the soundtrack to Charlie’s Angels.
- In January 2020, it was announced that Grande received multiple nominations for the 2020 iHeartRadio Music Awards, including “Female Artist of the Year”.
Height & Weight of Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande body measurements, dress size, shoe size , Height and Weight are not Known yet but we will update soon.
Ariana Grande Nudes
Ariana Grande nudes that were hacked from iCloud on her phone, along with some nip-slips and some camel toe pussy exposure caught in action while she was performing on stage.
Leave a Reply